Cushion Cut Engagement Rings Under 5000 was published at June 15, 2017 at 7:36 am. It is posted in the Wedding Ring category. Cushion Cut Engagement Rings Under 5000 is tagged with Cushion Cut Engagement Rings Under 5000, Cushion, Cut, Engagement, Rings, Under, 5000..
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
Cutcut (kut),USA pronunciation v., cut, cut•ting, adj., n.
- to penetrate with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument or object: He cut his finger.
- to divide with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument;
carve: to cut a rope.
- to detach with or as if with a sharp-edged instrument;
separate from the main body;
lop off: to cut a slice from a loaf of bread.
- to hew or saw down;
fell: to cut timber.
- to trim by clipping, shearing, paring, or pruning: to cut hair.
- to mow;
harvest: to cut grain.
- to abridge or shorten;
edit by omitting a part or parts: to cut a speech.
- to lower, reduce, diminish, or curtail (sometimes fol. by down): to cut prices.
- to dilute;
make less thick: to cut wine.
- to dissolve: That detergent cuts grease effectively.
- to intersect;
cross: One line cuts another at right angles.
- to cease;
discontinue (often fol. by out): Cut the kidding. Let's cut out the pretense.
- to stop;
halt the running of, as a liquid or an engine (often fol. by off): The pilot cut the engines and glided in for a landing. Cut off the hot water.
- to dilute or adulterate (a drug) by mixing it with other substances.
- to grow (a tooth or teeth) through the gum: The baby is cutting his teeth.
- to type, write, or draw on (a stencil) for mimeographing.
- to make or fashion by cutting, as a statue, jewel, or garment.
- [Glassmaking.]to produce a pattern (in glass) by grinding and polishing.
- to refuse to recognize socially;
shun ostentatiously: Her friends began to cut her as the season progressed.
- to strike sharply, as with a whip.
- to absent oneself from: allowed to cut three classes per semester.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- to stop (a scene or shot being filmed).
- to edit (a film).
- to wound the feelings of severely.
- to divide (a pack of cards) at random into two or more parts, by removing cards from the top.
- to take (a card) from a deck.
- to record a selection on (a phonograph record or tape);
make a recording of.
- to castrate or geld.
- to hit (a ball) with either the hand or some instrument so as to change its course and often to cause it to spin.
- to hollow out;
dig: to cut a trench.
- [Cricket.]to strike and send off (a ball) in front of the batsman, and parallel to the wicket.
- to be a nonplaying dealer, manager, or supervisor of (a card game, crap game, or other gambling game) in return for a percentage of the money bet or sometimes for a fee.
- to penetrate or divide something, as with a sharp-edged instrument;
make an incision: The scissors cut well.
- to admit of being cut: Butter cuts easily.
- to pass, go, or come, esp. in the most direct way (usually fol. by across, through, in, etc.): to cut across an empty lot.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- to shift suddenly from one shot to another: Cut to the barroom interior.
- to stop the action of a scene: used as a command by a director.
- to make a sudden or sharp turn in direction;
change direction suddenly;
swerve: We cut to the left to avoid hitting the child.
- to strike a person, animal, etc., sharply, as with a whip.
- to wound the feelings severely: His criticism cut deep.
- (of the teeth) to grow through the gums.
- [Cards.]to cut the cards.
- to leave hastily: to cut for the hills.
- (of a horse) to interfere.
- cut a caper or figure, to perform a spirited, brief, outlandish dance step, esp. as a result of euphoria.
- cut across, to precede or go beyond considerations of;
transcend: The new tax program cuts across party lines.
- cut a figure:
- See cut a caper.
- to give a certain impression of oneself: He cut a distinguished figure in his tuxedo.
- cut and run:
- [Naut.]to cut the anchor cable and set sail, as in an emergency.
- to leave as hurriedly as possible;
- cut back:
- to shorten by cutting off the end.
- to curtail or discontinue: Steel production has been cut back in recent months.
- to return to an earlier episode or event, as in the plot of a novel.
- [Football.]to reverse direction suddenly by moving in the diagonally opposite course.
- cut both ways, to have, produce, or result in advantages as well as disadvantages: This decision will inevitably cut both ways.
- cut down:
- Also, cut down on. to lessen;
decrease: to cut down on between-meal snacks.
- to strike and cause to fall: The first force to attempt an advance was swiftly cut down.
- to destroy, kill, or disable: The hurricane cut down everything in its path.
- to remodel, remake, or reduce in size, as a garment: She had her old coat cut down to fit her daughter.
- cut or chop down to size, to reduce the stature or importance of: The novelist had a big ego until the critics cut him down to size.
- cut in:
- to move or thrust oneself, a vehicle, etc., abruptly between others: A speeding car cut in and nearly caused an accident.
- to interpose;
interrupt: to cut in with a remark.
- to interrupt a dancing couple in order to dance with one of them.
- to blend (shortening) into flour by means of a knife.
- cut it, [Informal.]
- to achieve or maintain a desired level of performance: The aging football player decided he couldn't cut it any longer and retired.
- to be effective or successful;
satisfy a need.
- cut it out, [Informal.]to stop doing something: That hurts! Cut it out!
- cut no ice. See ice (def. 10).
- cut off:
- to intercept.
- to interrupt.
- to stop suddenly;
- to halt the operation of;
- to shut off or shut out.
- to disinherit.
- to sever;
- cut out:
- to omit;
- to oust and replace a rival;
- to part an animal from a herd.
- to plan;
arrange: He has his work cut out for him.
- to move out of one's lane of traffic.
- Also, cut on out. to leave suddenly.
- to refrain from;
stop: to cut out smoking.
- (of an engine, machine, etc.) to stop running.
- cut up:
- to cut into pieces or sections.
- to lacerate;
- to distress mentally;
- to play pranks;
misbehave: They got scolded for cutting up in church.
- that has been subjected to cutting;
divided into pieces by cutting;
detached by cutting: cut flowers.
- fashioned by cutting;
having the surface shaped or ornamented by grinding, polishing, or the like: cut diamonds.
- reduced by or as if by cutting: cut whiskey; cut prices.
- cut out for, fitted for;
capable of: He wasn't cut out for military service.
- the act of cutting;
a stroke or a blow, as with a knife, whip, etc.
- the result of cutting, as an incision, wound, passage, or channel.
- a piece cut off: a cut of a pie.
- a share, esp. of earnings or profits: His agent's cut is 20 percent.
- a haircut, often with a styling.
- a reduction in price, salary, etc.
- the manner or fashion in which anything is cut: the cut of a dress.
kind: We need a man of his cut in this firm.
- a passage or course straight across or through: a cut through the woods.
- an excision or omission of a part.
- a part or quantity of text deleted or omitted.
- a quantity cut, esp. of lumber.
- a refusal to recognize an acquaintance.
- an act, speech, etc., that wounds the feelings.
- an engraved plate or block of wood used for printing.
- a printed picture or illustration.
- an absence, as from a school class, at which attendance is required.
- [Butchering.]part of an animal usually cut as one piece.
- [Cards.]a cutting of the cards.
- the act of cutting a ball.
- the spin imparted.
- [Fencing.]a blow with the edge of the blade instead of the tip.
- one of several pieces of straw, paper, etc., used in drawing lots.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]
- the instantaneous or gradual transition from one shot or scene to another in an edited film.
- an edited version of a film. Cf. rough cut, final cut.
- an act or instance of editing a film.
- an individual song, musical piece, or other similar material on a record or tape.
- any product of the fractional distillation of petroleum.
- a cut above, somewhat superior to another (thing, person, etc.) in some respect: Her work is a cut above anyone else's.
Engagementen•gage•ment (en gāj′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
- an appointment or arrangement: a business engagement.
- betrothal: They announced their engagement.
- a pledge;
an obligation or agreement: All his time seems to be taken up with social engagements.
- employment, or a period or post of employment, esp. in the performing arts: Her engagement at the nightclub will last five weeks.
- an encounter, conflict, or battle: We have had two very costly engagements with the enemy this week alone.
- the act or state of interlocking.
- engagements, [Com.]financial obligations.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Cushion Cut Engagement Rings Under 5000 have 7 pictures including Brides.com: 64 Engagement Rings Under $5,000. SKU: 990643607, Neil Lane, Engagement Rings Under 5000, Engagement Rings Under 5000, Diamond Engagement Ring With Halo, Engagement Rings Under $5,000, Designer Engagement Rings Under $5000 | Halo, Halo Setting And Rings. Designer Engagement Rings Under 5000 Halo Halo Setting And Rings, Brides.com: 64 Engagement Rings Under $5,000. Style 20830, Emerald Cut Halo. Here are the photos:
In choosing a Cushion Cut Engagement Rings Under 5000 for somebody or even a pal occasionally a more thinking as well as draining are able to get wedding items that match the conditions. Because of the vertigo occasionally we will basically supply cash just because of not knowing things to give the recipient anything.
For art lovers partners. Nothing is more unforgettable for wedding couples who adore art when finding a surprise of show passes, show tickets / audio / artists / singers of these favorite. When getting gifts mentioned above, they'll experience content. You merely figure out who the band, artist, performingarts preferred bridal pair that is topical. This admission can be become able to create them and a gift inside the type of a particular surprise to them.
But do you realize that occasionally also the couple wants to get items of products from buddies or relatives as gifts from relatives and buddies have become remarkable for your couple's wedding. Here are in selecting a Cushion Cut Engagement Rings Under 5000, some recommendations that may aid you.