Silver Peep Toe Low Heel Shoe was published on August 2, 2017 at 9:51 pm. This article is posted under the Wedding Shoes category. Silver Peep Toe Low Heel Shoe is tagged with Silver Peep Toe Low Heel Shoe, Silver, Peep, Toe, Low, Heel, Shoe..
Silversil•ver (sil′vər),USA pronunciation n.
- a white, ductile metallic element, used for making mirrors, coins, ornaments, table utensils, photographic chemicals, conductors, etc. Symbol: Ag;
at. wt.: 107.870;
at. no.: 47;
sp. gr.: 10.5 at 20°C.
- coin made of this metal;
money: a handful of silver.
- this metal as a commodity or considered as a currency standard.
- table articles made of or plated with silver, including flatware and hollowware.
- any flatware: The kitchen silver is of stainless steel.
- something resembling this metal in color, luster, etc.
- a lustrous grayish white or whitish gray, or the color of the metal: the silver of the leaves.
- any of the silver halides used for photographic purposes, as silver bromide, silver chloride, or silver iodide.
- See silver medal.
- consisting of, made of, or plated with silver.
- of or pertaining to silver.
- producing or yielding silver.
- resembling silver;
silvery: the silver moon.
- clear and soft: silver sounds.
persuasive: a silver tongue.
- urging the use of silver as a currency standard: silver economists.
- indicating the twenty-fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- having the color silver: a silver dress.
- to coat with silver or some silverlike substance.
- to give a silvery color to.
- to become a silvery color.
Peeppeep1 (pēp),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to look through a small opening or from a concealed location.
- to look slyly, pryingly, or furtively.
- to look curiously or playfully.
- to come partially into view;
begin to appear: the first crocuses peeping through the snow-covered ground.
- to show or protrude slightly.
- a quick or furtive look or glance.
- the first appearance, as of dawn.
- an aperture for looking through.
Toetoe (tō),USA pronunciation n., v., toed, toe•ing.
- one of the terminal digits of the human foot.
- an analogous part in certain animals.
- the forepart of the foot or hoof of a horse or the like.
- the forepart of anything worn on the foot, as of a shoe or stocking.
- a part resembling a toe in shape or position.
- the end of a frog in front of the point and in the direction of the switch.
- a journal or part placed vertically in a bearing, as the lower end of a vertical shaft.
- a curved partial cam lifting the flat surface of a follower and letting it drop;
- [Golf.]the outer end of the head of a club.
- on one's toes, energetic;
ready: The spirited competition kept them on their toes.
- step or tread on (someone's) toes, to offend (a person);
encroach on the territory or sphere of responsibility of (another): The new employee stepped on a lot of toes when he suggested reorganizing the office.
- to furnish with a toe or toes.
- to touch or reach with the toes: The pitcher toed the mound, wound up, and threw a fastball.
- to kick with the toe.
- [Golf.]to strike (the ball) with the toe of the club.
- to drive (a nail) obliquely.
- to toenail.
- to stand, walk, etc., with the toes in a specified position: to toe in.
- to tap with the toe, as in dancing.
- toe the line. See line 1 (def. 70).
Lowlow1 (lō),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, n.
- situated, placed, or occurring not far above the ground, floor, or base: a low shelf.
- of small extent upward;
not high or tall: A low wall surrounds the property.
- not far above the horizon, as a planet: The moon was low in the sky.
- lying or being below the general level: low ground.
- designating or pertaining to regions near sea level, esp. near the sea: low countries.
- bending or passing far downward;
deep: a low bow.
- (of a garment) low-necked;
décolleté: The dress she wore was fashionably low.
- rising but slightly from a surface: a low relief on a frieze.
- of less than average or normal height or depth, as a liquid or stream: The river is low this time of year.
- near the first of a series: a low number.
- ranked near the beginning or bottom on some scale of measurement: a low income bracket.
- indicating the bottom or the point farthest down: the low point in his creative life.
- lacking in strength, energy, or vigor;
weak: to feel low and listless.
- providing little nourishment or strength, as a diet.
- of small number, amount, degree, force, intensity, etc.: low visibility; a generator with a low output.
- indicated or represented by a low number: A low latitude is one relatively near the equator.
- soft: subdued;
not loud: a low murmur.
- produced by relatively slow vibrations, as sounds;
grave in pitch.
- assigning or attributing little worth, value, excellence, or the like: a low estimate of a new book.
- containing a relatively small amount: a diet low in starches.
- nearing depletion;
not adequately supplied: low on funds; Our stock of towels is low.
- depressed or dejected: low spirits.
- far down in the scale of rank or estimation;
humble: of low birth.
- of inferior quality or character: a low grade of fabric; a low type of intellect.
- lacking in dignity or elevation, as of thought or expression.
- mean, base, or disreputable: low tricks; low companions.
- coarse or vulgar: entertainment of a low sort.
- [Boxing.]struck or delivered below a contestant's belt.
- having a relatively simple structure;
not complex in organization.
- (of a vowel) articulated with a relatively large opening above the tongue, as the vowels of hat, hut, hot, ought, etc. Cf. high (def. 23).
- of, pertaining to, or operating at the gear transmission ratio at which the drive shaft moves at the lowest speed with relation to the speed of the engine crankshaft, used esp. for temporarily overcoming the weight or inertia of the vehicle;
first: low gear.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing the plate at a level below that of the batter's knees: a low curve.
- [Cards.]having less value than other cards: a low card.
- having a relatively small amount of a specified constituent (usually used in combination): low-carbon steel.
- [Chiefly Brit.]holding to Low Church principles and practices.
- in or to a low position, point, degree, etc.: The raiders crouched low in the bushes.
- near the ground, floor, or base;
not aloft: The plane flew low.
- in or to a humble or abject state: Some live low while others live high. She swore she would bring him low.
- in or to a condition of depletion, prostration, or death: The gas in the tank is running low.
- at comparatively small cost;
cheaply: to buy something low and sell it high.
- at or to a low pitch, volume, intensity, etc.: to turn the radio low; lights turned down low.
- in a low tone;
to speak low.
- [Archaic.]far down in time;
- lay low:
- to overpower or kill;
defeat: to lay one's attackers low.
- to knock down;
- [Informal.]to lie low.
- lie low:
- to conceal oneself: He had to lie low for a while.
- to do nothing until the right opportunity develops;
bide one's time: Until the dispute is settled, you would do best to lie low.
- something that is low, as ground or prices: numerous marshy lows in the forest; the recent low in the stock market.
- low gear;
- an atmospheric low-pressure system;
cyclone. Cf. high (def. 41).
- the lowest trump card.
- a card of small value, or of lower value than other cards.
- the lowest score in a game.
- a player having such a score.
- a point of deepest decline, vulgarity, etc.: a new low in tastelessness.
- a period of intense depression or discomfort, when the effects of a drug have subsided.
Heelheel1 (hēl),USA pronunciation n.
- the back part of the human foot, below and behind the ankle.
- an analogous part in other vertebrates.
- either hind foot or hoof of some animals, as the horse.
- the foot as a whole: He was hung by the heels.
- the part of a stocking, shoe, or the like covering the back part of the wearer's foot.
- a solid, raised base or support of leather, wood, rubber, etc., attached to the sole of a shoe or boot under the back part of the foot.
- heels, high-heeled shoes.
- something resembling the back part of the human foot in position, shape, etc.: a heel of bread.
- the rear of the palm, adjacent to the wrist.
- the latter or concluding part of anything: the heel of a session.
- the lower end of any of various more or less vertical objects, as rafters, spars, or the sternposts of vessels.
- the after end of a keel.
- the inner end of a bowsprit or jib boom.
- the crook in the head of a golf club.
- the exterior angle of an angle iron.
- the end of a frog farthest from a switch.
- [Hort.]the base of any part, as of a cutting or tuber, that is removed from a plant for use in the propagation of that plant.
- at one's heels, close behind one: The police are at his heels.Also, at heel.
- cool one's heels, to be kept waiting, esp. because of deliberate discourtesy: The producer let the actors who were waiting to be auditioned cool their heels in the outer office.
- down at the heels, having a shabby, slipshod, or slovenly appearance. Also, down at heel, down at the heel, out at heels, out at the heels.
- his heels, [Cribbage.]a jack turned up as a starter, counting two points for the dealer.
- kick up one's heels, to have a vigorously entertaining time;
frolic: Grandfather could still kick up his heels now and then.
- lay by the heels:
- to arrest and imprison.
- to prevail over;
render ineffectual: Superior forces laid the invaders by the heels.
- on or upon the heels of, closely following;
in quick succession of: On the heels of the hurricane came an outbreak of looting.
- show a clean pair of heels, to leave one's pursuers or competitors behind;
outrun: The thief showed his victim a clean pair of heels.Also, show one's heels to.
- take to one's heels, to run away;
take flight: The thief took to his heels as soon as he saw the police.
- to heel:
- close behind: The dog followed the hunter to heel.
- under control or subjugation: The attackers were brought swiftly to heel.
- to follow at the heels of;
- to furnish with heels, as shoes.
- to perform (a dance) with the heels.
- [Golf.]to strike (the ball) with the heel of the club.
- to arm (a gamecock) with spurs.
- (of a dog) to follow at one's heels on command.
- to use the heels, as in dancing.
- heel in, to cover temporarily (the roots and most of the stem of a plant) with soil prior to permanent planting.
Shoeshoe (sho̅o̅),USA pronunciation n., pl. shoes, (esp. Brit. Dial.) shoon;
v., shod or shoed, shod or shoed or shod•den, shoe•ing.
- an external covering for the human foot, usually of leather and consisting of a more or less stiff or heavy sole and a lighter upper part ending a short distance above, at, or below the ankle.
- an object or part resembling a shoe in form, position, or use.
- a horseshoe or a similar plate for the hoof of some other animal.
- a ferrule or the like, as of iron, for protecting the end of a staff, pole, etc.
- See brake shoe.
- the outer casing of a pneumatic automobile tire.
- a drag or skid for a wheel of a vehicle.
- a part having a larger area than the end of an object on which it fits, serving to disperse or apply its weight or thrust.
- the sliding contact by which an electric car or locomotive takes its current from the third rail.
- a member supporting one end of a truss or girder in a bridge.
- a hard and sharp foot of a pile or caisson for piercing underlying soil.
- a small molding, as a quarter round, closing the angle between a baseboard and a floor.
- the outwardly curved portion at the base of a downspout.
- a piece of iron or stone, sunk into the ground, against which the leaves of a gateway are shut.
- a device on a camera that permits an accessory, as a flashgun, to be attached.
- a band of iron on the bottom of the runner of a sleigh.
- [Cards.]See dealing box.
- a cuplike metal piece for protecting the bottom of a leg.
- a fillet beneath an ornamental foot, as a pad or scroll foot.
- a box into which unusable type is thrown.
- a chute conveying grain to be ground into flour.
- a thickness of planking covering the bottom of the keel of a wooden vessel to protect it against rubbing.
- drop the other shoe, to complete an action or enterprise already begun.
- fill someone's shoes, to take the place and assume the obligations of another person: She felt that no stepmother could ever hope to fill her late mother's shoes.
- in someone's shoes, in a position or situation similar to that of another: I wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
- the shoe is on the other foot, the circumstances are reversed;
a change of places has occurred: Now that we are rich and they are poor the shoe is on the other foot.
- where the shoe pinches, the true cause of the trouble or worry.
- to provide or fit with a shoe or shoes.
- to protect or arm at the point, edge, or face with a ferrule, metal plate, or the like.
Silver Peep Toe Low Heel Shoe have 5 photos it's including Wedding Shoe Ideas, Silver Peep Toe Wedding Shoes Sparkling Low Heel Peep Toe Rhinestones Silver, Sparkling Low Heel Peep Toe Rhinestones Silver Wedding Bridal Shoes Sale ., Peep Toe Low Heel Wedding Shoes Peep Toe Wedding Shoes Low Heel, Details About WOMENS LADIES LOW HEEL SILVER SATIN EVENING WEDDING DIMANTE PEEP TOE SHOES 3-8, Crystal Mini Kitten Heel Peep Toe Shoes Silver. Below are the pictures:
That fits to some quite historic evening through the span of life you when it comes occasion to purchase a ring. Whether it is for a wedding involvement or ring? Wedding band become 'holding' in promoting a romance of love that is very critical for the person you love really holy. Being a guy, you definitely will undoubtedly be confused together with the selection of bands for occasions that are exclusive or as a present on your companion. Furthermore, select the type of a Silver Peep Toe Low Heel Shoe isn't simple.
Always a large amount are of criteria that you need to notice that your feminine partner liked your choice's band. Wedding and the wedding's moment is actually a really treasured time and will be the recollections of them all for you as well as your companion. You may not need-to worry, since this informative article provides you with on selecting the most appropriate ring some tips and certified for the Silver Peep Toe Low Heel Shoe such as for example under.
Choosing a Diamond Ring. Girls typically like versions band bright and shining. Jewelry stone-studded ring may be all women's motivation. The ring has numerous connotations depending gem about the ring. One of these can be a diamond. Stone or stone diamonds would be the most renowned. Distinguished because the hardest product on earth, appeal, durability, and rarity make a stone the most important jewels. The Gold And Silver also supply a broad variety of diamonds.