This blog post about Tiara Wedding Ring was uploaded on August 2, 2017 at 9:51 pm. This post is uploaded at the Wedding Ring category. Tiara Wedding Ring is tagged with Tiara Wedding Ring, Tiara, Wedding, Ring..
Tiarati•ar•a (tē ar′ə, -är′ə, -âr′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a jeweled, ornamental coronet worn by women.
- [Rom. Cath. Ch.]a head-piece consisting of three coronets on top of which is an orb and a cross, worn by the pope, or carried before him during certain nonliturgical functions.
- the position, authority, and dignity of the pope.
- a high headdress, or turban, worn by the ancient Persians and others.
Weddingwed•ding (wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
Ringring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This article of Tiara Wedding Ring have 7 attachments , they are Sterling Silver Ring, Tiara Ring, Crown Ring, Tiara, Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring, Princess Ring, Silver Ring, Woman Ring, Bridesmaid Ring, Valentine's 2013: Cupid's Engagement, Wedding And Promise Ring Gift Guide | Robbins Brothers - Fully Engaged, Interchangeable Crown Round Cut White Sapphire Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Engagement Ring, Vintage-Inspired T&H Original Tiara Diamond Ring, Rings On Pinterest | Titanium Rings, Wedding Ring And Wood Nymphs, Guard Ring On Pinterest | Tiara Ring, Wraps And White Gold Wedding Bands, Scott Kay Tiara Princess Diamond & Platinum Semi-Mount Engagement Ring. Here are the attachments:
In selecting a Tiara Wedding Ring for possibly a buddy or someone occasionally a need for more thinking and in addition wearing have the ability to get wedding items that fit the conditions. Because of the dizziness sometimes we will really present money just because of not knowing what things to present the recipient anything.
For art lovers partners. Nothing is more unforgettable for wedding partners who appreciate artwork when getting a surprise of show tickets, show tickets / music / rings / singers of their favorite. When acquiring gifts stated earlier they'll feel satisfied. You merely find out who the band, vocalist, performingarts preferred relevant bridal pair. This admission can be a present to them in the form of a reward that is particular and be able to create them right into a romantic vacation.
But do you realize that sometimes possibly the bridal couple really wants to get presents of products from relatives as gifts from friends are very wonderful for that pair's wedding. Here are in selecting a Tiara Wedding Ring some tips that will aid you.